(1) President Abraham Lincoln, who had depression
(2) Writer Virginia Woolf, who had bipolar disorder
(3) Artist Vincent Van Gogh, who had bipolar disorder
(4) Writer Sylvia Plath, who had depression
(5) Mathematician John Nash (from A Brilliant Mind), who had schizophrenia
Inspired by this post
If these really pop up on google like that… That makes me sick. I work with HUMANS with disabilities. They are some of the most brilliant people I have ever been blessed to spend time with. Hell some of them are better friends than the shit ones I got. Respect anyone with a disability. They really are no different than you and me.